I had so much fun making this cute little card for our first challenge! Here are a few details!
- Bluebird in Grass Digi Stamp - TiffanyDoodles.com
- Green Paper at the bottom - Basic Grey, Lime Ricky
- Dark Blue paper - Coordinations
- Turquoise card - Coordinations
- GinaK 80# paper - for printing the digi image
- White Ribbon - Hobby Lobby (colored with copics V15 & V06)
- Flower punch - Martha Stewart, Hydrangea
- Sentiment - Paper Studio
- Nestabilities Die Cut
- Silver dots - Mark Richards
On the digi stamp I erased (in photoshop) the grass that surrounded the bluebird, then I placed the black and white stamp image on top of a photograph of a field of little purple flowers. I then printed it from Photoshop onto Gina K paper and die cut the whole image. Personally, I use photoshop for all things "digi", but this technique (of placing a digi stamp on top of a photo) can also be achieved in Word. (Tutorial coming in just a couple of days).
The challenge this month is a sketch challenge. Jenyfur at Torn Paper was so generous to make this awesome sketch just for us!! Thank you Jenyfur!!
Tiffany Doodles right now to join in the challenge!