Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, June 07, 2010

Tiffany Doodles Challenge

Here is the card I made for our first ever Tiffany Doodles Card challenge! The challenges will be every 7th of the month and last through the end of the month!! You have 4 chances to win up to 7 Digis from Tiffany Doodles!! Yeah!

I had so much fun making this cute little card for our first challenge! Here are a few details!

  • Bluebird in Grass Digi Stamp - TiffanyDoodles.com
  • Green Paper at the bottom - Basic Grey, Lime Ricky
  • Dark Blue paper - Coordinations
  • Turquoise card - Coordinations
  • GinaK 80# paper - for printing the digi image
  • White Ribbon - Hobby Lobby (colored with copics V15 & V06)
  • Flower punch - Martha Stewart, Hydrangea
  • Sentiment - Paper Studio
  • Nestabilities Die Cut
  • Silver dots - Mark Richards

On the digi stamp I erased (in photoshop) the grass that surrounded the bluebird, then I placed the black and white stamp image on top of a photograph of a field of little purple flowers. I then printed it from Photoshop onto Gina K paper and die cut the whole image.  Personally, I use photoshop for all things "digi", but this technique (of placing a digi stamp on top of a photo) can also be achieved in Word.  (Tutorial coming in just a couple of days).

The challenge this month is a sketch challenge.  Jenyfur at Torn Paper was so generous to make this awesome sketch just for us!! Thank you Jenyfur!!
Head over to Tiffany Doodles right now to join in the challenge!

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just so pretty Tiffany. Your designs are awesome!!!!

donna mikasa said...

Looking forward to the Word tutorial! I want to know how you did that background--just gorgeous, Tiff!

Deirdre said...

Tiffany - just love your card.

Wendy ten Hove said...

What a pretty card! Looks amazing, great work! A very original one!

Love,
Wendy

Virginia L. said...

I'm inspired to try this lovely image, Tiffany! Gorgeous colors and shades! Love how you used the cutout flowers and the background is stunning!

Kim said...

Lovely creation Tiffany! I love your bird images, they're beautiful!

Ruby said...

Lovely card Tiff! Gorgeous colours and SO clever! I'm glad you're doing a tutorial, I'm looking forward to it! I'm hoping to learn lots as part of this team :o)

Unknown said...

What a great card! I love how you used the real pic with the digi - great idea! :)

Linda said...

Very lovely card and great sketch!!!

Here’s my card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com