Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, June 07, 2010

Playful Kitty!

I was looking for Cornbread and finally found him napping on top of our makeshift temporary chicken coop! David plans to build us a "chickaminium" very soon! Kitty was feeling very playful and tried to catch the string on my camera!! He's such a ham! We only had to explain to him 1 time in the very beginning when we got the chickens that he was not to hunt them. And he has been such a good boy! I don't even worry about it!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh he's a ham alright! too cute! and great post on the biddies! fabulous pictures!

hckd said...

What a sweet cat and I love his name! : ) Btw .. love the way you've been able to make your blog so beautiful! So nice!

Ruby said...

Ah Tiff, SO SO sorry to hear your news. I know how heartbreaking that is. I've been through the same with my dogs. Take care xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com