Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, June 07, 2010

My biddies are all grown up!

Many of you may remember I posted photos of my new 3 little baby biddies! I was so excited to watch them grow and to eventually get some EGGS!! Well, guess what? Turns out I have 3 roosters!! I've got to change their names from Buttercup, Daisy & Fern to something a little more manly! They are so funny to watch run around & chase bugs! As they started learning to crow it sounded so weak & pitiful, but they tried so hard. They are getting better at it these days as you can hear in the short video below. They follow me EVERYWHERE! I told David I was probably the only girl in the county that "walks" her chickens, AND the cat, all at the same time - in harmony!! Kitty also follows every move I make so he wasn't about to be left out!!

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

what a handsome trio of roosters! they sound like the Japanese ones--or are they just learning to crow?

Cheryl said...

Oh my! I am sure they will get crowing down before you know it. It looks like they are waiting for you to come out!

Tiffany said...

They are just learning!! It's so funny!

ger&timmy said...

that is so funny and they are trying SO hard...

Vanessa said...

Oh, they are cute! Love how they are sitting there - and your garden is so inspiring - love this gate they are sitting on!

Virginia L. said...

How FUN! They look so well-behaved! You must be inspired to make Rooster images now (hint, hint)! They will make lovely cards :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com