Literally, this is that easy!! Just open 2 things, dump 'em in and bake it.
Get 2 cans of your favorite pie filling! You choose: cherry, peach, blueberry, strawberry, or apple (David's fav)! They all sound good to me! Next, get 2 boxes of the Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix. You'll also need a couple of pats of butter.
- 2 cans (your fav) Pie Filling
- 2 boxes Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix
- a few pats of butter
2. Pour dry cake mix right out of the box on top of pie filling.
3. Put a couple of pats of butter on top - spread out evenly.
By the way, don't cover with butter, it will be too rich. (tried that).
4. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes - until top is golden!
Enjoy the crunchy, crusty top with the warm fruit tucked inside! Top with Cool Whip or ICE CREAM!! I like to call this "too easy pie", it's too easy not to try!