Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, March 22, 2010

Unmounted Rubber Stamp Storage!

I thought I would share how I store my un-mounted red rubber stamps with you today! I bought a pretty colored extra large 3-ring binder! After I cut my stamps (that weren't cut yet) I kind of arranged them on the page to see how they would fit. Next I stamped each one onto some very generic/cheap white cardstock. Next, I ran it through my laminator and punched holes for the binder. Then I "stuck" my stamps on the back of the page! I love to keep them nice and tidy like this!! I think I need to make a nice cover for my binder now!!

7 comments:

racinggrandma61 said...

love your idea.....need to get another binder and pages

Micki said...

I've tried that but because I'm limited on table top space, I'm still trying to figure out a way to store them. sigh..... I think I've tried it all..... lol.

donna mikasa said...

Love your idea! I probably need several 4" binders!

Anonymous said...

what did you find that keeps the stamps STUCK to the plastic?
CAT S.

Tiffany said...

They already have the ez-mount padding on them that has the built in stickiness. They should last forever. But if they ever loose their stickiness you can rinse them with a little soap and water!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Kerri said...

Thanks for sharing :)
I have mine in dvd cases but they take up way too much room!
Think this is the solution :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com