Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stamp Swap - Lindsay!


For my next stamp swap I traded with Lindsay from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. She also designs for My Graphico.
I chose Lindsay's beautiful set of Fancy Flowers b/c Daffodils are my most favorite flower and seeing them in this mason jar just reminds me of Granny!! Be sure to visit Lindsay's blog for tons of inspiration!
For this 4x5.5" card I created a little end table in photoshop with basic drawing tools and set my jar on top of the table. The font is Monika. I printed this little scene out onto GinaK 80# pure luxury cardstock and cut with Nestablilities Die Cut Labels 8 (mega). I printed the daffodils again by themselves (same size) onto GinaK 120# heavy cardstock - colored and cut out with sharp blade. I covered the table with a little scrap of paper and made some nice trim with "fibers" by Paper Studio. I colored the jar with Copics BG34,32 & B02 to mix in a little faint blue water! The stems are G24,28 & the flowers are Y17,15. I used YG01 to go around the flowers and jar (& edge of nestie frame) to give it a glow effect. I also used a Yellow Gel Glitter Pen by Inc. Starlightz (from walmart) for glitter on sentiment, a little on the flower petals and around the outside border of the nestie frame. I colored both flowers & jars b/c you can still see the one below when you look at an angle. I used 3D foam squares to place top flowers. It adds a nice 3D look to the card and you get that extra "shadow" effect which is nice! Also the background patterned paper is 6x6 Everyday Blessings by PaperTrey Ink.

3 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Love the glow on this card! so pretty tiff!

linda said...

This card is so pretty - love the coloring and those dots you added to the sentiment are really cool!

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you colored the flowers and glass.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com