Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Butterfly card!

Here is a sweet little card I made with one of my own images! It was a freebie too!!
I used the same stamp 3 times and resized and rotated it! I colored with copics and blended pinks and oranges. I sewed green embroidery thread around the edge of the die cut and tied french knots for the little heads and sewed on the bodies too! I'm really liking oranges and pinks together lately!

7 comments:

debb said...

Beautiful card Tiffany!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

The stitching really brings it together! I love the colors you chose:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Tiffany...what a pretty and colorful card!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful. I love the stitching.

jogry said...

Love your card Tiffany, beautiful colouring

Karin said...

So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com