Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Vintage Cookbook from Granny!

Granny gave me this sweet little cookbook yesterday while I was over there!  You can tell how much she used it just by looking at it!  I think she even left some ingredients on a few of the pages! =)  It is copyright 1947 by General Foods Corp.!  I just thought I would share a few snapshots with you today!  I just love the pink cover and the fonts they used in the design! I think it looks like a card I might make!!








1 comments:

Styles in Paper said...

The good thing about ingredients on the pages is that you know exactly which pages have a tried and true great recipe on them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com