Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Friday, March 11, 2011

Owl Purse

This cute little owl purse is the 3rd things I've ever sewn!!  This stuff is really fun!  If you look close you can see the stitching around my binding edges is way off track!! hehe!  This pattern came from the Winter 2010 Quilts & More mag (BH&G).  You can see this purse (designed by Terry Atkinson) on the cover (below).  I can't even begin to tell you the instructions on how this was made, but I had to read the article several times to comprehend and understand what I had to do. Especially since I'm not familiar with sewing terms!  But I managed it!  I will definitely make another one of these - it will be much easier and faster this time!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com