Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Patchwork Pouch!

The next thing I have sewn is this cute little patchwork pouch!  You can find this pattern (by Sherri Falls) in the Spring 2011 edition of Quilts & More by BH&G (see pouch on cover pic below).  This was a fun one! Again, I had to read the instructions a few times to figure all the steps!  I still don't have a zipper foot yet, but I managed without one.  Making this pouch I learned how to do 'darts' for the first time.  By the way, if it wasn't for You Tube, I wouldn't know how to do half this sewing stuff.  You can look up any stitch or technique you want and actually SEE how to do it!



2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is outstanding! I could really use one of these - sadly, I do not sew~ However, I will be using this as an inspiration for a card!! Thanks so much I really do love this!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

I'm looking at the pattern for this right now! Love the colors of yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com