Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, February 07, 2011

Stained Glass Heart!

This month's Tiffany Doodles Challenge starts today!  It's now a 2 week challenge with new prizes!!  The theme is Valentine's!  So join us by making a new Valentine's card and submitting it to the challenge post via InLinkz!
I used the Stained Glass Heart digital stamp for my card and printed on Gina K #80 pure luxury card stock then embossed it with clear, then used water color paints to go for the stained glass look, which did not turn out the way I saw it in my head!!  I hand stitched around the edge with blue embroidery thread.  I drew sqiggly lines with my metallic jelly roll pens on black card stock!  Please join us in this fun card challenge!!

I'd also like a minute to tell you about a few things going on at Tiffany Doodles!  I'm sponsoring a few big challenges this month!  If you need any creative inspiration - go check this great sites out!!
Are you a FAN of Tiffany Doodles?  If you would like to be featured as my "Favorite Fan of the Week" please submit your name, blog, and details here.

    1 comments:

    Collette said...

    Love the water colored look!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
     
    TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com