I used the Stained Glass Heart digital stamp for my card and printed on Gina K #80 pure luxury card stock then embossed it with clear, then used water color paints to go for the stained glass look, which did not turn out the way I saw it in my head!! I hand stitched around the edge with blue embroidery thread. I drew sqiggly lines with my metallic jelly roll pens on black card stock! Please join us in this fun card challenge!!
I'd also like a minute to tell you about a few things going on at Tiffany Doodles! I'm sponsoring a few big challenges this month! If you need any creative inspiration - go check this great sites out!!
- Color Me Creative Classroom - Feb 4 -17
- Embellish Magazine - Feb 4 - 17
- Embellish Magazine - Feb 18 - Mar 3
- Tuesday Morning Sketches - Feb 22 - 27
- Sweet Stamping - Feb 26 - Mar 4