Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hanging with all my Pets!


Sunday the temperature was nice... almost 65! Nice enough to sit outside for a little while and enjoy the sun with all my children around me!! You'll see Big Mama the hen, Buster the rooster, their baby biddie, then Francie, my 6year old shih-tzu, Ally my kitty, and Emma my other 6year old shih-tzu!
AAhhhh.... love these babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIFFANY...THIS IS JAN....REMEMBER ME....ONE OF YOUR MOTHERS PARTY FRIENDS.....SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE WITH ALL THIS COUNTRY STUFF...I LOVE IT!!!!MOVED FROM THE CRIME SCENE SAVANNAH GA TO GUYTON AND I TRUELY LOVE IT!!!! WISH I HAD MOVED 20 YEARS AGO....LET ME HEAR FROM YOU AND REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YA AND PLZ TELL THAT GRANDMA THAT I LOVE HER TOOOOO!!!!

Shelly said...

What a lovely way to spend a nice day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com