Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bluebird Baby!

Tiffany Doodles is starting a whole week of sneak peaks starting today! Today is the Bluebird Couple & the Bluebird baby! I made a card with this little bluebird baby I drew! I think she is telling us that spring is here! I printed on kraft paper and colored with colored pencils. Did a little running stitch around the edges.  I also added 3 little feathers that my sister, Laura, found for me in Granny's backyard! Special!  Thank you sissy!  Stay tuned tomorrow for another sneak!!

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

couldnt pass up commenting on this sweet bird image...love it! your card is to die for! tfs

Collette said...

Sweet, Tiffany

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com