Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Art/Craft Studio

Just thought I'd share a few pics of my "work" area! I try to keep it organized and clean. I love having my counter space right in front of the window. It faces North so I never have any direct light shining in so that works out really good! I have a great view overlooking the front drive, my garden shed and the barn. Lots of inspiration to let the creativity flow!










2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what a room, can I come over?.....lol...this is fabulous. I would feel like a true artist with a studio like that...congrats, I hope you have many wonderful creating times there!

enjoy *~*

jogry said...

Tiffany,
Your studio is so well organised, must be such a pleasure to work in.
Thanks for sharing.
Jogry/bali

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com