Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Saturday, May 02, 2009

More Daylilies!

I planted three varieties of daylilies this year. You already saw the bright yellow with orange details a few days ago. Well..... look what I have now!! This is a beautiful deep red, it takes my breath away!



This third variety is similar to the other yellow, but this one has much more orange.



When I bought these bulbs I didn't know they were of the asiatic persuasion. I was hoping for the ones that are more of the old fashioned mounding type.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com