Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I painted this stool!

I found this stool in some of David's storage. It belonged to his close relative and dear friend, Ronnie. David didn't mind if I wanted to paint it!! Yippee! So, this is what I did! I wanted to use bright and bold colors and I also added a little metallic gold! I used all Americana acrylic paints with a spray gloss top coat!



On the top I used a dragonfly punch and punch tiny dragonflys into my blue painters tape to make a tiny stencil. Then painted them onto some of the circles! Then did little stars in the middle. Do you like it?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...you are so talented! Is there anything you can't do? So cute!

Wade"ing" Through Life said...

Love this! So creative! You are very talented!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com