Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Indigo Bunting rescue

Laura and I were upstairs looking out the big windows and I saw the brightest bluest bird on the feeder. At first I thought it was a mountain bluebird. It turns out I was able to get a closer look and was able to determin that it was infact an Indigo Bunting. As it left the feeder it flew right in our direction and hit the window. We both screamed and I grabbed my little camera and headed outside. I was able to snap a few pics before I sat it on a branch at the edge of the woods. We watched it for a while and then flew away! =) I hope he stays around for the summer! We later saw it back at my feeder next to a bright red cardinal and a beautiful yellow American Goldfinch!! What a sight to see those bright colors all sharing a meal at my feeder!! I used to have a Painted Bunting that hung around my old house in Florida, now that is a colorful bird!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com