Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Free Weeds

My cousin Melynda used to have a small sign by her front porch by her flowers that said "free weeds - you pick!" I always thought that was so cute and I wanted one!
So, at Hobby Lobby I picked up 2 small blank wood pieces and a small wood stake. I painted my own sign with acrylic paint and glued the pieces together with gorilla wood glue and then put a finish on it. This will go somewhere in my garden, not sure of the perfect spot yet, but I'll let you know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com