Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Psalms 103 Bless the Lord, O my Soul - Bible Journaling with colored pencils

"Bless the Lord, O my Soul... oooh oh oh my soul, worship His Holy name.... Sing like never before.... oh my soul"  I've had this song stuck in my head for days so I thought I would put it down on paper and give it some color!!  I used a variety of colored pencils and doodled out some flowers!




If you are interested in the Documented Faith facebook group, everyone is welcome to join us!

Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us!

My Personal Links:

Tiffany Doodles Links:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New to Bible Journaling; so excited! Not an artist! Probably obvious questions but:
1) Can you read the text "through" the art work?
2) Can you do all pages?
3) What mediums do you use?
Thank you!!
Jan

Unknown said...

Awesome art work.

clipping path service
clipping path
color correctoin service

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com