Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Distress Ink Watercolor Fawn Video Tutorial

My first ever video tutorial!!  I wasn't brave enough to talk through it (yet) so I played some happy music and displayed tips on screen.  I painted a cute little fawn with a pretty pink background!  I wanted to keep it simple to see how it would go!! I admit, it was kinda fun!!


I'd like to ask your opinion on video editing software (for Windows 7). I used the free Windows Movie Maker software to make this video, but I feel like it was limited in it's features.  What's your favorite video software?  I'd like to do some investigating and find something new!
Hope you like it!



http://www.tiffanydoodles.com



If you are seeing this post on Facebook or some other place, I invite you to check out my personal blog - if you enjoy crafty, artsy, craft room organizing, and things like that! www.TiffanysGarden.com

If you are interested in the Documented Faith facebook group, everyone is welcome to join us!

Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us!

My Personal Links:

Tiffany Doodles Links:

4 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous! He is so sweet & I love being able to watch you work in a video!

Four11Lady said...

Love the project and how lovely you colored it and LOVED, LOVED the video! Great job!

Unknown said...

Great work. You utilize distress in watercolor fawn. Thanks for sharing


clipping path service
clipping path
color correctoin service

Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com