Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Embroidered Bird Pillow!

I hand stitched this pillow by the instructions in a booklet. This was my first try at making a pillow. Some of my stem stitches could have been better. I think I should have been closer to the edges. Anyway, I have enough fabric to try this one again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pillow is adorable! You do an excellent job of creating beautiful embroidered works of art. I really enjoy the rest of your posts as well. Thanks so much for sharing your talents!
Sincerely,
NancyK. in WI

Sandy O said...

Yowza!!! I love this. You did a fabulous job, hard to believe that you are a beginner. It looks so perfect to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com