Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bluebird Baby Rescue!

Today as I was feeding the chickens I noticed this little guy hopping around by my garden shed.  His little baby wing was slightly injured so I picked him up (before my rooster saw him) and was thinking about what to do.  I looked out into the field and saw a bluebird dancing around my cat, Ally's, head.  I ran out there and got Ally away from the other bluebird baby as it flew away!  So I realized that today was "flying lessons" for these 2 babies!  I watched them for a little while and throughout the day - out in the field and the nearby wooded area.  They were so cute!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com