Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Design Team Search & Caardvarks Sponsorship!

I'm so excited the time has finally come! I'm ready to put together a design team for Tiffany Doodles! Head over to get all the details! Call is open for 11 days through May 15, 2010! I've extended this through May 21, 2010

May 5 - 31 starts my official sponsorship at Caardvarks!! Please join us for the fantastic sketch challenge! I'll be providing lots of digi prizes from Tiffany Doodles!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck in finding your DT and congrats on starting your own digi line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com