Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog Updates Notice

I just wanted to let you know that if you already subscribe to my blog here and want to stay updated on all of my new digi stamp releases & FREEBIES you may want to head over to my other site at www.TiffanyDoodles.com and subscribe to that blog. Starting June 1 I will no longer be posting those digis on this site. This site will go back to a more personal blog along with all my paper crafting activities!! =) Thanks so much!

Also, join us at www.TiffanyDoodles.com (tomorrow) on Tuesday, June 1, for our first ever Blog Hop and meet the brand new Design Team! An international group of very talented ladies! There will be prizes on every blog! Plus, I'll be giving away 10 digis for the big blog candy!! Then, the following week on June 7, we will be holding our first ever Tiffany Doodles Challenge!! You don't want to miss it!! We have lots in store for you!

And finally, Happy Memorial Day! I'd like to thank every American soldier who has fought for this country to keep us free. Your sacrifice has not gone un-noticed, and I appreciate YOU! Thank you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com