Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Friday, January 08, 2010

Introducing DoodleBlooms Digital Stamps!

The only thing I have yet to do for the site is to create a gallery of examples! So email me your creations and you'll be among the first to be displayed! (I'll be doing some samples as well!)

I am so excited to share my doodles and drawings with you! These come right out of my bright yellow sketch pad. Drawn with black ink. Then "digitized" in Photoshop just for YOU with nice clean lines! I've created a whole new site to display and sell these little doodles so check it out at www.TiffanyDoodles.com I would really love to hear your thoughts on the colorful look of the site and the doodles too!I have pages of creations and drawings so I'll be releasing new ones on a fairly regular basis. Be sure you are subscribed to this site so you'll know when! These first sets of Doodleblooms are gonna sell for $3.00 per set! They are 300 dpi transparent png files. They can be resized to fit your needs!  I can't wait to see what you create with them!! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com