Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wood Stamp Storage

I found these 2 drawer sets on the clearance shelf at Office Max for $5 EACH!! Deal!! They hold my wood stamps perfectly!! Before I found these I wasn't sure how I was going to store my wooden stamps. But I knew I had to think of something, b/c everything has to be neat and orderly! And everything must be in it's place! Tidy tidy!! =) I didn't panic, I knew I would find something if I was patient! I love it when things work out like that!! Except now if I buy another wood stamp I'll be in pickle! Oh dear!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com