Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Hand Drawn Digital Stamps Templates TLillian - Blog Design by Tiffany Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden Copics Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wood Stamp Storage

I found these 2 drawer sets on the clearance shelf at Office Max for $5 EACH!! Deal!! They hold my wood stamps perfectly!! Before I found these I wasn't sure how I was going to store my wooden stamps. But I knew I had to think of something, b/c everything has to be neat and orderly! And everything must be in it's place! Tidy tidy!! =) I didn't panic, I knew I would find something if I was patient! I love it when things work out like that!! Except now if I buy another wood stamp I'll be in pickle! Oh dear!!

1 comments:

Micah said...

This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com