Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gift Box for Granny!

My sister came to visit this weekend from DC with her new boyfriend, JK! We all liked him very much! This was the first time my sister has seen all of my "crafting" area and stuff! So I thought she should experience it a little! Since Granny's birthday is coming up on the 22nd we decided to make a simple little gift box for her! I used this easy 3"x3" box template here. Her favorite color is yellow! We stamped a cute little fawn for the inside when she opens it. I used my Just rite stamp for the center of the top of the box. We added some orange stickles around the edge and colored some white flowers with an orange copic marker to match! Of course we couldn't wait for her birthday and had to give it to her right away while Laura was in town! She really liked it! She'll be 85 this month and we are so blessed to have her!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com