Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Garden Shed


My Garden Shed! This will be the first full season that I get to really use it! This was my birthday present from David last year! He's so good to me! I can't wait to get flowers growing everywhere!

I put a little bunny in front of the gate! Cute!

Can you see my bench beneath the window? David built that from an old chevy tailgate. Right in front of that area, under the canopy, is where we'll plant a small (very beginner) vegetable garden!! Potatoes, broccoli, and butterbeans for sure!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com