Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Friday, May 01, 2015

Ephesians 4:32 Be Kind to One Another - Colored Pencil Bunny & Ducky

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Ephesians is full of beautiful verses about love, so many artful images come to mind when ready through this book.  Not long ago I came across this image of a loving bunny and duck from a Little Golden Book story and I just thought it would be perfect for this verse!

I drew these little guys freehand just looking at the image while riding in the car (my favorite traveling pass time)!  I used my Prismacolor watercolor pencils, but I did NOT use any water here.

I really love vintage images and art so I think you'll be seeing a lot more of this style coming from me!



If you are interested in the Documented Faith facebook group, everyone is welcome to join us!

Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us!

My Personal Links:

Tiffany Doodles Links:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All handmade crafts are so beautiful,you are rock in near future.

Rosi williams said...

Beautiful! I am so excited to Bible journal.

Joyce across the Pond said...

I have just 'stumbled' across your blog and have bookmarked it....been watching your Distress Ink fast and loose watercoloured flowers....I so wish I could 'let go' - I am certainly going to try....I am a calligrapher who likes to try to do perfection and it's hard to be loose.
Thanks for your inspiration, I look forward to reading your blog in the days to come.
Blessings to you and yours from Northern Ireland

القمر السعودى said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com