Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Friday, March 13, 2015

Watercolor Pencil Vintage Fawn!

To say I love Fawns is an understatement!  Here is one I sketched out and watercolored with a variety of watercolor pencils!




This is a scratch sheet where I was practicing my tree branches.  Get a liner brush and fill it with pigment them drag it across your paper while twisting it in your fingers!  Makes nice tree branches!





If you are interested in the Documented Faith facebook group, everyone is welcome to join us!

Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us!

My Personal Links:

Tiffany Doodles Links:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just so pretty! I am learning to draw at the ripe old age of 47. Just seeing your process is such an encouragement. Many blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com