Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, February 02, 2015

From kitchen table to ART table!!

I found this old kitchen table at a flea market and thought it would be perfect for a giant craft/art table! It is super heavy and has 2 leaf inserts to make it extra long!! As a dinning room table it would probably sit 8 people!  I paid $80.  I immediately knew I wanted it to be sunshine yellow! So bright and happy!  I started with the legs and primed em up.  Then painted the legs.  Next, primed the top and then painted!  I just love how it turned out!  It's definitely not a perfect paint job.  In fact, I should have painted the leaves separately but too late for that!  Anyhow, ready to cover with crafty projects!!






Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us!

My Personal Links:

Tiffany Doodles Links:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog, thank you for sharing this blog. My opinion is All forms of artwork Journlaing over the past 12 months and feature located this group to be masses of amusing with incredible people! i have created this image set for Proverbs. For this piece I used coloured pencils and a couple of Welly Roll pens. 1st step became to print the PDF onto normal replica paper.I'm working in Platooh.com printer is jogging out of ink Then I reduce out the piece that suits inside the 2" column of my journaling bible. It would not should be precise just trim the piece out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com