Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, December 01, 2014

Bernese Mountain Puppy Watercolor

I made this greeting card for a dear friend.  After spending so much time on it I still can't tell if I got the eyes looking up in the right direction!  I used watercolor pencils on 140# greeting card paper.



Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us!

My Personal Links:

Tiffany Doodles Links:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com