- 6 cups rice krispies
- 3 tbsp butter
- 10 oz bag of strawberry marshmallows
- 1 cup strawberry cake mix (dry)
1. melt your butter in large pot over low heat.
2. add marshmallows.
3. stir and stir til melted
4. as they start getting pretty melted add in your cake mix a spoonful at a time and stir really good.
5. notice the beautiful shade of pink.
6. add in rice krispies and keep stiring.
7. continue to stir and sprinkle in the sprinkles!
8. remove from heat, turn off stove and spread onto cookie sheet using your clean fingers!
10. If you plan to cut pieces out with cookie cutters, do it quickly while it's still warm and easy to press. Otherwise, cut into squares with a knife!
Hope you enjoy this perfect Valentine's treat!