Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Friday, December 02, 2011

The Puppy Chorus!

The girls, Emma and Francie sing along to "Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas"  Do any of you remember this movie?  My sister and I loved it!


After I uploaded that video, I was checking it out on my big screen and the girls couldn't figure out what in the world was going on!

3 comments:

Ruth S said...

Made me smile - they are too cute ;)
Rx

Jane Wetzel said...

OMG...Just had to pop in here and say this video was TOOOOO cute! lol thanks for sharing it!

Sandy O said...

Oh My Gosh! This is just to much fun to watch. Thank you for sharing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com