Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Saturday, April 02, 2011

TD11 - Turquoise Challenge!

Turquoise is my favorite color (besides pink, yellow & periwinkle blue!)  So this was a fun challenge to use the various shades of turquoise on this palette here:
You should join us on this challenge and make your own card!  There is LOTS of inspiration from out Design Team to inspire you!  Check out their cards here.
For my card I used the Clouds set and the Lamb Digital Stamp.  It's hard to tell on this photo but the colors came from the palette!  This was the first card I have made that I colored completely in Photoshop.  I printed out some extra clouds to make them 3d!  I lined those with my clear glitter pen.  I used my grass punch for the grass! =)  Hope you like it and I hope it inspires you to participate in this challenge!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com