Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

TD07 Christmas Challenge!

Here is my card for the Tiffany Doodles Christmas Challenge!  I used the Christmas Tree Digi stamp!  I colored the tree with copics and added the extra contrast with my prismacolored pencils.  The blue background I foamed on with Distress Inks in Broken China and Faded Jeans on the outer edges.  I used my white glaze pen to make the snowflakes and dots!  I did faux stitching around the edges too!  The pink background was sponged on with Distress Ink Spun Sugar and then I stamp a pretty floral background stamp in Memento Rose Bud.  I added a pink ribbon and the sentiment is hand-written.  Then sentiment didn't turn out as good as it looked on my scratch paper!  hehe!
If you are looking for the Blog Hop! Click Here!  This is our first challenge with the brand new Design Team and they have got some major eye candy in store for you!!  Please go visit their sites to see!!

5 comments:

Styles in Paper said...

I love how your tree looks like it glows... very pretty!

donna mikasa said...

Love the coloring on your tree! Such a festive card!

Sue McRae said...

Love the colouring on your tree Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

You ladies and your COPICS!! Lovely! What an awesome card!!

Karen B. said...

Your coloring is amazing, and I love the touches of white.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com