Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, January 04, 2010

Tree Box!

I made this box for my sister Laura! I got the idea from my #1, all time favorite crafting IDOL, Mel McCarthy at Mel Stampz. She made a beautiful box with the Riley Tree Stamp (from Paper Garden Projects).  Here is Melz project, which is beyond beautiful! (like everything she does!)



1 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwwwwwww! You made me cry. Thank You! I am so honoured. And this looks way way WAY cuter in pink. And how you did the inside. Stunning! Now I want to make something like that again. Thanks so much for sending the inspiration right back 10-fold. You ROCK Tiff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com