Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Clothespin Clips!

This was another idea I saw at MishMash Blog.  These were also very easy gift to make!  I made the box from a template I made myself!  You can get the PDF Template here!  It measures 4x6 and is 1" deep.  I cut the window in the front for display.

I printed my labels onto pretty paper using Microsoft Word.  Then cut them to fit.  I added a couple of dewdrops and jewels and that was it!!  I made a set in 4 different colors!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a cute idea.

MyKoko said...

This is just too cute. Can you share the labels for Microsoft Word? Would like to try and make some.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com