Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Bookmarks!

I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but I have been very busy with some "stampy" stuff up my sleeve that you will be able to see by the end of this month!!  I can't wait!  So for now I am finally able to share some of my Christmas gifts that I made this year!

These bookmarks where an easy creation!  I modeled them after some I saw over at PTI.  I made 4 sets of 8 bookmarks.  I used 2 sheets of double sided pretty paper and cut each sheet in half at the 6" mark then cut the bookmarks at 1.5" each.  I stamped on a monogram and glued it on top of a little piece of looped ribbon.  Then I used a punch to create a little design at the bottom.  I wrapped each set with craft paper and designed the label!!  This was incredibly easy and everyone loved them!!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com