Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Friday, January 14, 2011

Really cool software find!

Greetings followers! I came across something that makes my life so much easier and I wanted to share it with you in case you have a need for this too!  Do you ever have to copy and paste the same pieces of frequently used text on a regular basis?  You have to go find the last place you typed it, copy it again and go back to where you were and paste it.  I find myself doing this all the time with several different little text strings I copy. 

Well, I found this software called FlashPaste that saves all of these little text strings for you, right at your fingertips!  You simply hit your 'hot key' on your keyboard and choose from your list of text strings what you want to paste, right there at your cursor!  It is so handy!!  I can already tell you this is going to be software I can't live without!  Check it out for yourself!

P.S. I'm not affiliated with Flashpaste, just really like this handy tool!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com