Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Mama and her Biddie!

Big Mama has been a good Mama! The biddie is 1 week and 1 day old now and doing great! She is so funny! She trys to peck everywhere mama pecks - in the same spot! I've seen her already trying to scratch - just like mama! I've seen her flap her little baby wings - just like mama! She is adorable! (hoping its a she!) and I can see her feathers growing already too! There was one little spot on her tail that I noticed since she was born that I thought was just a dirty spot, but it turns out to be a dark feather! I think she may grow up to look like her mama! Even though her Daddy, Buster, is a completely white leghorn. I wonder how that gene thing works with chickens? hhhmmmmm...

1 comments:

My Need 2 Craft said...

Awwwww, they are tooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com