Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Grand Opening Tiffany Doodles New Store!

Greetings everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic New Year! I am so excited to finally introduce you to the brand new.... Tiffany Doodles!
Please come by and check it out!  There are lots of new features including a much easier way to search for the digis you're looking for.  You earn points with everything you buy and can redeem them for digis!  You can purchase memberships and enjoy discounts throughout the store!  I now offer digital papers and paper templates.  Setup personal accounts, pay with Paypal or a Credit Card, buy Gift Certificates and lots more!!
While the store is brand new I would be very grateful for any tips you have regarding broken links or things that might not be working correctly.  I'd appreciate your help while working out any kinks!

Oh, and I hope you enjoy all of the new valentines digis I just released today!  There are 9 new sets, 24 digis in all!!  Enjoy!  You know what?  While I'm at it let me just give one of those sets away to a random commenter today to this post (on the Tiffany Doodles Blog)!!  Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy New Year and Congrats!

I'm off to the new store to poke around.

Tabitha said...

Happy New Year and Can't wait to see the New store. Congratulations.

Jan Castle said...

This looks like a fun place to shop...now all I have to do is figure out how to use my digis (I have some downloaded...but don't exactly know what to do with them...LOL!
Congrats on your new store!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com