Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fresh Strawberry Butter!


I made my own strawberry butter!! Fun & Easy! First I went and picked a small bucket from my local farmer down the road! I set out a small tub of butter to soften. I added a little brown sugar and chopped the strawberries real fine. Then stirred it all together and put in my tupperware dish! And you wanna talk about good!! Spread this over a warm piece of toast or bagel!! Oh yeah!!

Strawberry Butter Recipe:
  • 1 cup softened butter
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup fine chopped strawberries
Stir everything together then refrigerate.... TADA!!

2 comments:

Owen said...

Yum! We like this idea.

HappyCrafter said...

sounds yummy and easy, will have to try this out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com