Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Biddie naming contest Winner!

... and the winner is.... Momof5kiddos!!
We chose 2 of her names and 1 name (Fern) suggested by my lovely Aunt Nella!

The winning names are

  • Daisy (purple)
  • Buttercup (yellow)
  • Fern (green)
This was such a fun contest and I absolutely enjoyed reading all of your name suggestions!! I've got lots more fun contests like this up my sleeve so be sure to sign up to follow my blog!!

1 comments:

mom2fivekiddos said...

Thank you so much!!!! My kiddos are so excited!!!! My email address is kmkluvs2scrap@yahoo.com ....Thanks again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com