Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Beauty card!

I made this card using vellum. I embossed a brass stencil into the clear vellum then colored the back of it with colored pencils. I cut it out and placed it onto a piece of blue vellum on top of some pretty paper. I cut out the word beauty with my slice and used some metallic blue scribbles and dotted around the edges of the blue vellum. I tied the tiny bows using my bow easy!

1 comments:

chantille said...

Hi, just stopping by to say hi. Such a pretty card :) and I love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com