Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Thursday, April 02, 2009

A walk in the woods...

A couple weeks ago David and I went over to a friends house and took a walk through the woods. You can see so many things if you just take the time to look. Enjoy a few photos from our adventure.

Do you know what kind of track this is?
Email me or make a comment below this post to take your guess! If you have no idea! I will tell you!



The dogwoods are in blossom! So pretty against the (really) blue sky!



We found the remnants of an old community store from the early 1900's, actually 1904 as you can see on the sign. The old shelves were still on the wall inside.



Here is an old barn we found not far from that store. Love how the foundation was made of logs.





I love walking through endless rows of pine trees!

1 comments:

Sherelle said...

Wow Tiffany! I love your photography (and I can tell you're a fellow country girl ;) I can't wait to look through more of your posts! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com