Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, April 13, 2009

Man's Territory!

I made this sign for David's tool shed. Everytime I go out there he says "be careful this is 'man's territory' it's a non-democracy!" So, I thought I would make a cool sign for him to hang on the wall in there!

I used 4 sticks and drilled them in the corners, then wrapped the jute line around the corners. I then took a real (not faux) chamois and used a wood burning tool to burn in the letters and along the edges. I then took an exacto knife and cut a few holes to thread the leather string around all the edges. Pulled it tight then tied it off. He loved it!! =)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com