Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, December 05, 2011

CLR



Another product that actually does what it says, and WORKS! I have tried so many bathroom cleaners that are suppose to remove the soap scum that makes your glass shower door looks so foggy and gross. Some of them work okay, but this CLR Bath & Kitchen cleaner REALLY does work! My shower doors look like NEW!! I picked it up from Walgreen's for $5.89. Amazon seems to be selling it for $33.99 (why?) Sheezz, a little pricy! But, I'm sold cause this product WORKS! 

Ha! I know this is really random kind of post, but sometimes I get excited and want to share some good news!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com