Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June Card for Tiffany Doodles

This is my card for the June Summer Card Challenge at Tiffany Doodles! I used the Watermelon & Crab Digital Stamps for this fun summer card! Both of these stamps are in the $1 Doodle Bowl too!! I colored this card with my Copic markers. This time I did the layout in Photoshop along with the sentiment. Hope you like it! Click the 'Cards' tag to see lots of cards I've made over this past year!

2 comments:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very cute, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Mahmood Ali said...

Great! its looking amazing i am inspire from your card i like it....
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com