Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, March 07, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I hope you found some great spring inspiration along the way!  And now, to announce the winner of the "cute birdy hugs" digital stamp set is....

MicheyMoo

Congrats MicheyMoo! I can't wait to see what you create with this cute stamp set!! Be sure to collect your winners badge! Thanks so much for playing along!

Original Digital Stamps

1 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Yay for me!! :)
Thanks Tiffany.....I'm already contemplating a wee card with this digi. Will let you know what I come up with. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com